Unexpected... Sudden... Damaging...
Let FINMAN protect your Properties 24/7.
We offer the following Product Lines:
The Fire Insurance policy undertakes to pay or make good to the insured the direct loss or damage to property caused by fire and lightning. However, subject to the payment of additional premium, the coverage may be extended, to include, among others the following perils:
* Typhoon and Flood
* Riot, Strike and Malicious Damage
* Extended Coverage such as perils of smoke,explosion, falling aircraft and impact of vehicles
* Broad Water Damage
* Sprinkler Leakage
* Spontaneous Combustion
Fire Insurance covers:
* Buildings - can be restored to its former state/conditions before a loss due to fire and lightning and from any extended perils.
* Contents - may be covered such as business or household furniture, fixtures, improvements personal effects except money and valuables.
MOTOR CAR INSURANCE
Motor car insurance protects the owner of the vehicle from loss or damage and legal liability to third parties or passenger for death, bodily injury and damage to third party property.
Motor Car Coverage:
* Loss or Damage - covers accidental damage, collision or overturning due to mechanical breakdown or consequent wear and tear.
* Compulsory Third Party Liability - insurance coverage required by LTO for vehicle registration.
* Third Party Property Damage - covers expenses necessary to discharge liability of the insured for damage to third party property.
* Excess Bodily Injury - this refers to voluntary coverage specifically for bodily injury which will respond over and above the CTPL coverage.
* Auto Personal Accident - covers personal accident to unnamed drivers and/or unnamed passengers subject to limit provided in the policy against death, disablement and medical expense reimbursement.
Marine cargo insurance covers goods, property and/or merchandise which may be exposed to marine hazards or perils in transit whether on land, sea or air.
Kinds of Marine Cargo Insurance:
* Inland Marine/Truck Risk Coverage - refers to insurance of goods and other movable properties while being transported in trucks.
* Import - pertains to insurance of goods and other movable properties carried by vessels or aircraft or through parcel post from foreign country to the Philippines.
* Export - pertains to insurance of goods and other movable properties carried by vessels or aircraft or through parcel post from the Philippines to foreign destinations.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) provides monetary compensation in case of death, disablement, or loss of income of the insured individual due to accident. This is a 24/7 protection plan for you and your family in today's uncertain times when accidents can happen suddenly.
PAI coverage may be extended to include the following:
* Medical Reimbursement
* Burial Expense
* Murder and Assault
* Accidental Death and Disbursement
Those qualified to enroll are between the ages of 16 to 65 years old.
Comprehensive General Liability Insurance - This coverage indemnifies the insured for all sums of money, which the insured may become liable in the operation of its business, in respect of death, bodily injury and property damage.
Money, Securities and Payroll Robbery (MSPR) Insurance - This provides cover against loss of money and securities as a result of robbery, theft or any attempt thereat occurring within and outside the premises. It also covers loss of money due to acts of fraud or dishonesty of the insured's employees.
Fidelity Guarantee Insurance - This provides protection against financial loss which the insured may sustain for acts of dishonesty or fraud, committed by the employees.
Property Floater Insurance - This is an insurance against all risks of physical damage or loss to the property insured from any external cause. It covers mobile heavy equipment like cranes, tractors, forklifts, bulldozers, caterpillars and the like.
Should you wish to have your property covered under our fire insurance or any inquiries on our motor car insurance needs please contact:
Ms. Merian Roxas at tel. no. 750-2542 or 817-0608