FIRE INSURANCE CLAIM
A. Building Claims Requirements
1. Policy and official receipt
2. Affidavit of ownership of the property
3. Certified copy of Building permit
4. Certified copy of Declaration of Property
5. Lease contract or agreement if the insured is not lot owner
6. Investigation report
B. Contents/Stocks Claims Requirements
1. A detailed list of the articles/damaged or destroyed showing the cost price of each and date acquired.
2. Records, invoices, receipts, if any.
3. Books of accounts, Financial Statements, Purchases and Sales Invoices and all other business records.
4. Certified copies of Income Tax Returns of the Insured for the last two years.
5. Latest inventory of merchandise filed with the Bureau of Internal Revenue or any government entity prior to the loss.
6. Investigation report.
* The Company may require the insured to submit additional documents to support the claim.
MISCELLANEOUS CASUALTY CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS (AUTO)
I. Comprehensive General Liability
A. Third Party Bodily Injury
1. Incident Report/ Police Report
2. Original Copy of Medical Receipts
3. Medical Certificate
4. Doctor's Prescription
B. Third Party Property Damage
1. Incident Report/Police Report
2. OR and CR
3. Job Order
4. Repair Invoice/Repair Estimates
5. Driver's License and Official Receipts
6. Pictures showing the damages
II. MSPR and Fidelity Claim
1. Incident Report and/or Police Report
2. 201 File of Employee Involved
3. Memorandum Issued to Involved Employee
4. Personnel Action Taken Against the Employee
5. Certificate of Employment
6. Copy of Passbook with Corresponding Deposit Slips
covering the loss
7. Audit Report
8. Cash Sales Receipts
9. Itemized list of Benefits due to Employee Involved
MARINE CARGO CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS
To enable us to determine the liabilities of the company, we request that you submit to us the following information/documents:
1. Investigation Report
2. Duplicate Copy of Delivery Receipt of a Customs Broker/Trucking Co.
3. Marine Policy and Official Receipt
4. Original Copy of Bill of Lading
5. Original Copy of Packing List
6. Original Copy of Commercial Invoice
7. Bad Order Certificate
8. Other documents that may be required by the company necessary to support the claim
our products & services
- Welcome to FINMAN Group …
- Insurance Protection?
- Property Management
- Basketball Court
Welcome to FINMAN Group of Companies
We are a group of companies which is primarily engaged in managing and operating a rural bank and a non-life insurance corporation. We are also engaged in property management andFind more
Let Finman General Assurance protect your properties through its non-life insurance products.Find more
Need an office space? We have current vacancies in our head office located in Salcedo Village, Makati.Find more
We have a newly refurbished and renovated Basketball Court located at the top floor of our head office.Find more
FGAC Claim Requirements
FIRE INSURANCE CLAIM